Thank you for your interest in joining the Nexus MAT.
Post title: Extended Services Coordinator
Salary and grade: Band G (£23,866 – £26,470)
FTE: 22.2 hours (52 weeks)
Line manager/s: Extended Services Manager
Closing date: 27th of Jan 2019
Short listing: 29th of Jan 2019
Interviews: 6th of Feb 2019
Start date: 11th of March 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced individual to join Nexus Multi Academy Trust. As Extended Services Coordinator, you will play a vital role in the development and running of the Extended Services offer
The purpose of the role is to:
- Support the Manager to create and oversee robust operational staff register
- Support the quality assurance of Extended Services provision across Nexus MAT
- Process referral and information requirements to support safe access and delivery
- Facilitate meetings with Parent’s, Carer’s and referrers as necessary
- Lead where appropriate deliver activities/events/services to SEND children and young people, parents, carers and other stakeholders in the community
- Liaise with referrer to ensure transition requirements are in place
- Ensure the Nexus MAT offer is regularly updated and changes communicated to all stakeholders at the earliest opportunities
- Liaise with school and Local Authority and transport/escort providers to ensure suitable transport for each child
- Ensure effective recording of child details in line with LA, Nexus MAT and Ofsted requirements
- Effective recording of staff details in line with Nexus MAT and Ofsted requirements
- Ensure efficient use of and access to available resources across Nexus MAT sites and in the community
- Support budget monitoring and explore further external funding opportunities
- Provide effective administrative support to allow Nexus MAT extended service offer to be delivered
- Coordinate the collation and production of performance monitoring and data analysis.
- Be the first point of contact for all external agencies, LA officers and parents and carers, providing timely responses to all contacts.
- Support good communication and collaborative practice between external providers, the Local Authority and schools
For an informal discussion about a specific role or opportunities within the MAT, please contact Warren Carratt, Chief Executive Officer, at email@example.com.